Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Bazzar

I love Christmas and the events leading up to it.  When I was a student at Quisqueya Christian School, the school held a Christmas Bazzar.  There were venders sent up all around the elementary buildings, Preschool building and in the chapel.  Good food was served at the snack shop.

People had food items, craft items and the like at their tables.  A lot of businesses had tables too and sold items from their stores, etc.  Mom and Aunt Cindy McMartin would make things and have a table.  When I was in college it was a huge undertaking and people loved their items. 

I think each of the senior high classes had tables too, at least I remember Karen's senior class having a table.  I think mine did too.

Just one more way we celebrated in a warm location. :0)

1 comment:

  1. My class started the bazaar as a fundraiser when we were Juniors. It was the plan that it would be passed down to each Senior Class from then on as a fundraiser, but the PTF took over and it never was never passed on as anticipated.

    ReplyDelete